The Different States We Have Ridden In

Our Planned Route

Our Planned Route
This is how our trip is mapped out.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Littleton, CO - 198 Miles

Going up to Littleton, CO today to hang out with my brother Ben and his family for a couple of days. A little cloudy here in Trinidad, CO but the sun's trying to peek. The news mentioned that it's clear in Colorado Springs, but may have some showers starting at around noon.

Filled up the tank and was on the I-25 at 8:30 AM. GPS says I'd arrive at Ben's at 10:15 AM. Not bad.

Pulled over at Monument, CO to put my rain jacket. It has gotten cold and damp. Noticed some drops on the windshield. As I was putting my jacket some snow flakes. It did not get worse after that.

Pulled up to Ben's driveway at around 10:20 AM local CO time. It's the second day of riding with not much stress. Did not worry about the weather, no issues with the brake. LT is running like a champ. It was a good ride.

Just a few miles North of Trinidad on I-25.







Monument, CO, everything turned white.


Nice scenery.



Down the street from Ben's house.


View from Ben's backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment