The Different States We Have Ridden In

Our Planned Route

Our Planned Route
This is how our trip is mapped out.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Trip

I've always dreamed of riding my motorcycle across the US and it's finally going to happen. I originally planned this trip over a year ago. My Dad mentioned it to his brother, Tito Manny, who was scheduled to take this trip with me, but backed out due to unforeseen circumstances.

My wife, Wilma and I will ride 2 up to Washington DC. From there she flies home. On the trip back, I will ride solo till Colorado. In Colorado I plan to spend some time with my brother Ben and his family. Wilma will fly back to CO and join me and ride the rest of the trip home.

We leave this Saturday, first stop will be the Grand Canyon. So stay tuned, I hope to post lots of pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck and Ride with the Wind ! But dont be a prisoner of the whitelines in the freeway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Erwin!
    I'm sure you'll have a blast, just remember... The road blocks are also great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, Ewan Mcgregor has nothing on the Erwinator.

    Have Fun, I can't wait to see your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are now keenly following your trip. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete